Fix Your Appliances
Today with Dimax!
Dishwasher Repair Experts
We get how important your dishwasher is in your household. That’s why we offer same-day repairs on all major brands of dishwashers, 7 days a week.
Why Choose Us For Your Dishwasher Repair:
- We’re available for same-day service
- We repair all major dishwasher brands
- We provide exceptional quality service at an affordable price
Common Issues We Fix
Oleg is very reliable. We need our range hood to be installed at once and they came the next day. They are also very thorough and helpful on how to maintain and use the hood properly.
Very knowledgeable and friendly technician who know what’s he’s doing! Job well done for the repair of my old dryer. Hopefully it will last long time. I’ll definitely recommend to others!
Amazing service. I have a dryer that is probably 20 years old and was working fine until it broke. I was not really looking to replace it and it was fixed with only a couple of hours labor and very reasonable.
Expert Advice, Affordable Price
We repair all major brands and types of dishwashers including Samsung and Whirlpool. Our technicians have seen every type of problem and are fully equipped with the knowledge and the training to repair any issue, no matter how big or small it may seem.
We Provide Quick and Efficient Dishwasher Repairs
We Offer Affordable Pricing
Many Years of Experience
You Asked We Answer
Depending on the make and model, the average refrigerator should last about 10 years. That doesn’t mean your dishwasher isn’t susceptible to everyday wear and tear that can cause issues down the line.
It may be as simple as your dishwasher isn’t fastened to the floor or cabinet properly. In other cases, faulty motor assemblies and dishwasher pumps may be to blame.
The following steps should be taken to keep your dishwasher in good working order:
- Getting rid of mildew is important.
- Get rid of build-up by using an acid (such as lemon juice or tang).
- Make sure your dishwasher’s drain is unclogged and clean.
- Make sure your dishwasher’s edges and exterior are clean.
- The spinning arms should be cleaned.
- Regularly clean your dishwasher.
To keep the items in your fridge as fresh as possibly while avoiding any costly repairs in the long run, it’s optimal that you keep your fridge at about 32°-40° F (which translates to (0°-4° C)
Typically, dishwasher odors are caused by a dirty filter. Food particles get trapped inside your dishwasher’s filter, and if your filter isn’t cleaned regularly, it can begin to smell foul. If your dishwasher filter becomes clogged, dirty water will be recirculated, resulting in poor cleaning. To remove, clean and replace a dishwasher filter, follow the steps below.
You can clean your dishwasher’s filter by following these steps:
- Remove filters according to the instructions in your product manual.
- To easily access the filter, remove the dishwasher’s bottom rack.
- Remove the filter by unscrewing it.
- Hot water should be used to rinse the filter.
- Put The Filter Back Into The Dishwasher
The most common cause of draining issues when it comes to dishwashers is food residue clogging the drain hose and/or pump strainer. If this doesn’t work, you might want to call a dishwasher repair technician to diagnose and fix the problem. You can try cleaning and unclogging the drain hose by disconnecting it from the pump first.
Common Parts We Replace
Brands We Repair